As we mentioned in our previous post, Common Ground released our FAIR PLAY Report on the condition of the outdoor public school athletic facilities in Milwaukee County. Follow the local news coverage about the report including local support from citizens and policy makers.
Two-Thirds of School Recreational Facilities are Inadequate
– Brendan O’Brien, Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service, June 27th, 2013
Common Ground releases “Fair Play Report”
– Colleen Jurkiewicz, OnMilwaukee.com, June 26, 2013
Abele, Barrett weigh in on Common Ground’s athletic facility survey
– Don Walker, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, June 26, 2013
“Parents want better athletic facilities in Milwaukee County schools”
– Portia Young, WISN 12, Jun 24, 2013
“How safe are Milwaukee County public school athletic fields?” [VIDEO]
– Laura Langemo, FOX6 News, June 24, 2013
“Group says a third of school athletic facilities in poor shape”
– Andrew Phillips, The Business Journal, June 24, 2013
“Group criticizes conditions at school athletic, recreational facilities”
– Don Walker, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, June 23, 2013
More about FAIR PLAY and how you can get involved HERE.
To view the FAIR PLAY report click HERE.